Monday, December 2, 2013

Swirling Thoughts

(The fog outside my window this morning reminds me of the fog inside my head)
I have so many thoughts running through my mind this morning. I have this post to write. I have another longer post to write for my weekly Life Matters blog/newspaper column. I am preaching at a pastors conference at noon today and am still refining my thoughts for that.

Do you ever feel that way? Maybe not the writing and preaching part, but the swirling thoughts that hinder your focus?

"I have seen the kinds of tasks God has given each of us to do to keep one busy, and I know God has made everything beautiful for its time." (Ecclesiastes 3:10, The Voice)

God has made everything beautiful FOR ITS TIME.

I am praying that The Lord will show me the proper and beautiful time for each task today.

How about you? What is something you can do today to corral the swirling thoughts?
Let me hear what you think.  Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment