Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers' Day!

(photo from our Vancouver trip in Sept 2013)
This morning I am just going to share my Mothers' Day post.
Starting with the question today: What mother has most shaped your life as a follower of Jesus?

This Mothers' Day is special for many reasons. I am married to the most awesome wife and mother imaginable. Her love, guidance, and prayers have been the main contributions to the fact that our children have grown up to be the amazing adults that they are. Her partnership with me has made me a better husband and father, a better man. Happy, happy, happy day, Eva Dee Priddy Lewis!

I'm also celebrating my mom today. Geralene Harris has been my constant supporter for my 52 years on this planet. She's not on Facebook, but I am publicly proclaiming my love for her today.

My mother-in-law, Elsie Reynolds, has only been in the family for 3 years, but she is a treasure and has loved us like we have always been her own.

I'm also thinking today of my mother-in-law and my stepmother in heaven. What a time Edith Reynolds and Sue Walker Lewis must be having today! I miss them so much.

And I can't leave out my baby girl, who is not yet a mother, but will be when this day rolls around next year. Happy Mother-to-be Day, Tova Lee Lewis-Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment