Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Power of "Humble"

Good morning, friends! I'm glad to be back home after a few days on the road. I spent a few days with some of my peers in a peer-learning workshop. I also stopped by and had lunch with a college student who grew up in our church. He is like another son to me.

Reflecting on this trip gives me an appreciation for the experiences God allows in our lives. 

"He leads the humble in what is right, and the humble He teaches His way." (Psalm 25:9)


"The humble man is God-surrendered, safe from despair because he knows that he is loved by Love Itself." (Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen)



(Photo & Fulton Sheen quote credit: trailofflowers.blogspot.com)

In many ways, our success in life depends on our being humbly lead-able and teachable.

Question: What will you do today to cultivate that kind of spirit in your own life?


Leave a comment below.  I'd love to hear your perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment