Monday, January 27, 2014

What are you seeking this morning?


(Photo credit: kpshaw.blogspot.com)

You have said, Seek My face [inquire for and require My presence as your vital need]. My heart says to You, Your face (Your presence), Lord, will I seek, inquire for, and require [of necessity and on the authority of Your Word].(Psalm 27:8, Amplified Bible)

When my heart whispered, "Seek God," my whole being replied, "I'm seeking him!" Don't hide from me now! (Psalm 27:8, The Message)

Seek God ... Seek His face ... Seek his presence. Why do we need to be reminded of that?

We don't need nearly so many reminders to seek His answers; we know we are often confused by life. No one has to remind us to seek His blessings; we are abundantly aware of our perceived lack.

Could it be that our readiness to seek His solutions and His stuff are precisely the reason why we need to be reminded to seek Him?

Question: How have you learned to focus on seeking Him?


Leave a comment below.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment